Joshua Brooker, REBC®, ESP, ASF, ABHP
- 717 400 1244
- Penn State University, B.S. - Finance
- PA State Insurance Department - L&H Licensed (1/3/2011 - Present)
- FINRA/SEC - Series 7/66 Licensed
- National Association of Health Underwriters -
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant®
- Advance Self Funding Certified
- Employer-Sponsored Plans ACA Certified
- Account-Based Health Plans Certified
- National Association of Health Underwriters(NAHU, PAHU, and CPAHU member)
- Health Agents for America(HAFA)
- Society for Human Resource Management(SHRM, Lancaster Chapter Member)
- Central Penn Business Group on Health(CPBGH)
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
- Family - I'm engaged to my best friend, Abby, I have two sons, Kieran and Daxton, who keep me on my toes. We currently live in Lancaster with our black lab, Woodsie.
- Hobbies and Interests? - I love photography, playing with Excel, and shooting pool…in no particular order. I’m a Chicago Bears fan and I enjoy getting outside.
- Favorite Quote? - “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
- Service Manager
- 717 400 1244
- What do you love most about your role at PA Health Advocates? - I enjoy helping our clients feel confident in their choice in health insurance
- Family - We bounced around from Illinois to California when I was young and finally settled in Lititz to be close to family. I currently live in Manheim with my husband, 2 children and 2 dogs.
- Hobbies and Interest - I have recently gotten into baking and I have been enjoying gardening at our new house. Next year I’m hoping to have my first vegetable garden.
- Favorite Sports Team - My husband says I’m a fan of the Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles.
- Best piece of advice you ever received - Be kind and follow your instincts.
- Internal Admin
- What do you love most about your role at PA Health Advocates? - I’m in my 8th week here at PAHA and have enjoyed every minute of working for and with Joshua Brooker and Erika Hollingsworth. They are both very educated and informative when it comes to healthcare and financial concerns from who they serve, employers, Families, Partners and Medicare.
- Family - I have two grown daughters that I am So Very Proud Of! The oldest Victoria is 26 and a graduate of Lampeter-Strasburg High School Class of 2012 and attended Central Penn College. She manages a local restaurant here in Lancaster PA. The youngest Jacqueline is Graduate of Lampeter-Strasburg High School class of 2014, Temple University of Chemistry (2019) and now (2020) she attends Graduate School of Pharmacy at Temple University. I enjoy volunteering to watch my grandnephew every Friday and at any other times I am needed. I enjoy spending time with my family any chance I get. I live in West Lampeter Township with my dog Jenna.
- Hobbies and Interests? - I love playing with my grandnephew, Declan (age 2) hiking, traveling, Watching history and just love sightseeing. I am a big fan of Philadelphia Sports and the Museums there.
- Favorite Quote? - I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life.
- Best piece of advice you ever received? - Learn something new every day. Have the mindset of a student. Never think you are too old to ask questions or know too much to learn something new.